Posts related to 'Which New Yorker Article Has Taylor Lautner and Gus Van Sant Teamed Up to Adapt?'
A novel aimed at young readers that doesn’t presume that only the kids who blend into the crowd harbor the secret powers necessary to overcome adversity? Yes.
Plus, we’re watching Funny or Die’s “Gay of Thrones,” and Barbra Streisand answers questions submitted by New York Times readers.
As we approach the release of ‘The Hunger Games: Catching Fire,’ W&F asks: Who stands as the better role model?
Catherine Hardwicke has signed on to direct the film adaptation of Karen Thompson Walker’s bestselling debut novel The Age of Miracles.
The notoriously camera-shy author came east to NYC for a rare press day, just as the latest movie adaptation of on of her bestsellers — The Host — hits theaters.
Stephenie Meyer captivated readers with her wildly successful young adult series Twilight, the story of an unlikely romance between a mortal and a vampire. Her movie adaptation of her next book, ‘The Host,’ is now in theaters. Here are our favorite shots from the film.
The stars of the ‘Twilight’ franchise can finally move on with their careers. Here’s who we think will do what — and who won’t do much of anything.
As the love of two legendary writers, Kristen Stewart takes a beat on the red carpet to discuss breathing life into a taboo-busting literary icon.
Turkey tomorrow — but Twilight today! And more in our pre-Thanksgiving roundup: Anthony Hopkins won’t suck up to anyone, ‘Liz and Dick’ starring Lindsay Lohan will finally see the light of day this weekend, and we’re still talking about Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. (And why shouldn’t we be?)
Walter Isaacson’s Steve Jobs biography and ow Starbucks Saved My Life are both picking up speed on their way toward the big screen, courtesy of Aaron Sorkin and the Weinstens, respectively.
- On 'The Attack': A Q&A with Writer-Director Ziad Doueiri 'I don’t need to analyze the Israeli Palestinian conflict. I...
- Enrolling in ‘Monsters University’: The Course Catalogue What books do we think should be on Sulley and Mike’s Monste...
- Spider-Man Forever: Sony Confirms Sequels Through 2016 Also today: Richard Scarry's critters reimagined, Sandra Bul...
- ‘Under the Dome’ but Beyond the Book: A Q&A with Stephen King's Adapters W&F talked to Executive Producer Neal Baer and Creator/Write...
- Gatsby 2.0: Scorsese's 'The Wolf of Wall Street' Trailer Unveiled The first official trailer for 'The Wolf of Wall Street' has...