Posts related to 'Clever 'Dragon Tattoo' Disc Art Baffles Amazon Buyers'
Roger Ebert’s end-of-the-year list comes out, a timely occasion to revisit 2011′s ‘New Years Eve,’ a motion-capture animated remake of ‘Yellow Submarine’ wavers, and Sacha Baron Cohen recalls auditioning for ‘Les Miserables’ fresh out of college.
From the hair to the voice, becoming one of the principal characters of this classic took more than just a few rehearsals for Hathaway.
It may be a little premature to banish ‘The Hobbit’ and ‘Les Miz’ from this year’s inner circle of viable Oscar contenders.
In today’s roundup, Roger Ebert wants to know where you sit when you go to the movies, and Martin Scorsese wants to make sure the movies themselves are up to snuff.
Here’s one way the upcoming adaptation of Hugo’s classic can take the lead at the box office.
Also today, Slate’s take on ‘Behind the Candelabra,’ DC’s first transgender comics character, and news on the movie adaptation of Judy Blume’s Tiger Eyes.
What distinguished Ebert from his peers was the selfless humanity that informed his critical sensibility as well as his commitment to championing the underdog.
While we wait for the second piece of the Stateside ‘Dragon Tattoo’ trilogy, another Scandinavian adaptation has quietly come down the pipeline and another’s on its way.
With no fewer than five books in various stages of development, it appears that Hollywood has finally gotten wise to the untapped riches in Coben’s body of work.
Behind every good story is a good editor. Here are six examples of actors and actresses who brilliantly captured the essence of editorial excellence.
- Gatsby 2.0: Scorsese's 'The Wolf of Wall Street' Trailer Unveiled The first official trailer for 'The Wolf of Wall Street' has...
- A Closed Letter: Patton Oswalt's Huge Essay on Plagiarism, Heckling, and More Also in our Monday roundup: Ramen direct from Japanese filmm...
- Blood, Bones & BRAAAAAINS: A Quick History of Pre-'World War Z' Zombies No matter what you call them — the undead, living dead, rean...
- Vintage Polish Movie Posters Paint a Whole New Picture of Hollywood Classics Also today: fairy tales for the modern woman, Han Solo as Po...
- Tom Hanks and Tom Tykwer to Adapt Dave Eggers Novel 'A Hologram For The King' Tom Hanks and director Tom Tykwer are reuniting after last y...