Posts related to 'Has Tina Fey Kicked the Legs Out From Under Zach Galifianakis' Comedy Interview Show?'
The clown that haunted our nightmares years ago could use a makeover, and the director of the Bronte classic stands up for the job.
Also in the news, former child actor Mara Wilson opens up about life after ‘Matilda,’ Shia LaBeouf is selling a book of his doodles, and more.
Will a new remake of Stephen King’s classic horror story ‘Carrie’ ever come close to being as good as the original?
Power dynamics did not play out as planned at Hollywood’s annual pre-Oscar prom.
The planned feature remake of Stephen King’s post-apocalyptic horror favorite The Stand is one step closer to the big screen this week. I
Lynn Ramsey is envisioning a whole new spin on the classic Melville tale, and a series of strange bedfellows take up residence in today’s other adaptation news.
The role of Tom Buchanan is once again up for grabs in Baz Luhrmann’s 3-D plans for ‘The Great Gatsby.’
Also today: Richard Scarry’s critters reimagined, Sandra Bullock’s highs and lows, and the latest in vintage.
The first ‘Carrie’ trailer, starring Julianne Moore and Chloë Grace Moretz, is finally here — and offers enough blood and terror to keep King fans satiated.
Rooney Mara’s performance in ‘Side Effects’ brings to mind some other cinematically on-the-verge women.
- On 'The Attack': A Q&A with Writer-Director Ziad Doueiri 'I don’t need to analyze the Israeli Palestinian conflict. I...
- Amy Adams and The Dreaded 'Likeability' Factor Also in our hump day roundup: Orson Welles dislike of a cert...
- Enrolling in ‘Monsters University’: The Course Catalogue What books do we think should be on Sulley and Mike’s Monste...
- Spider-Man Forever: Sony Confirms Sequels Through 2016 Also today: Richard Scarry's critters reimagined, Sandra Bul...
- ‘Under the Dome’ but Beyond the Book: A Q&A with Stephen King's Adapters W&F talked to Executive Producer Neal Baer and Creator/Write...