Posts related to 'Blu-Ray Gives 'John Carter' Second Chance to Thrill Audiences in 3-D '
As the year 2011 winds down and we begin to look ahead to awards season, let’s take a moment to look back at the year in adaptations.
Exclusive Interview: 'Drive' Screenwriter Hossein Amini on Making a Post-Modern Noir with Ryan Gosling
The writer revisits the detours, the dead ends, and creative epiphanies encountered over the course of this long and winding journey.
Today’s release of the trailer for Refn’s adaptation of James Sallis’s novel delivers a jolt of explosive romantic chemistry between Ryan Gosling and Carey Mulligan.
Here’s a selection of some of the most noteworthy early Cannes standouts to have originally sprung from the mind of an author, not auteur.
Friday is all fun, with Pokemon as film noir, ‘Sailor Moon’-inspired Disney princesses, and fabulous literary tattoos.
We welcome you back from the weekend with a glimpse of Javier Bardem in the new bond flick “Skyfall,” the first trailer for “On the Road,” and the first Dickens adaptation. Also, did you see John Carter this weekend? We did!
We’ve been chomping at the bit for more news around the movie adaptation of Erin Morgenstern’s best-selling debut novel The Night Circus since we first learned it was optioned
Today’s dose of lit and movie buzz arrives with a roundup of silly titles, an early glimpse of Disney’s “John Carter,” and the return of Mitch McDeere
Gosling has long been plotting his escape from the spotlight.
- Spider-Man Forever: Sony Confirms Sequels Through 2016 Also today: Richard Scarry's critters reimagined, Sandra Bul...
- ‘Under the Dome’ but Beyond the Book: A Q&A with Stephen King's Adapters W&F talked to Executive Producer Neal Baer and Creator/Write...
- Gatsby 2.0: Scorsese's 'The Wolf of Wall Street' Trailer Unveiled The first official trailer for 'The Wolf of Wall Street' has...
- A Closed Letter: Patton Oswalt's Huge Essay on Plagiarism, Heckling, and More Also in our Monday roundup: Ramen direct from Japanese filmm...
- Blood, Bones & BRAAAAAINS: A Quick History of Pre-'World War Z' Zombies No matter what you call them — the undead, living dead, rean...